PROPERTIES WAYANAD CYCLING ADVENTURE TOUR
Properties Wayanad Cycling Tour promises you adventure and excitement in quite a higher level. A short trip for 2 nights 3 days and would gift you the best weekend getaway experience.
- Experience an alluring bike ride for 8 hours along the Western Ghats and explore the exotic wildlife and interesting paddy fields, various ancient temples, tribal villages, tea estates, and riverside, etc.,
- The 40km track challenging bike ride will take you through backwoods, mud paths and smooth lanes offering you an experience of a lifetime.
- You can enjoy this tour with your family / friends who are unable to ride along with you , by accompanying you in our vehicle thereby experiencing the joy ride.
2 Nights & 3 Days Cycle Adventure Tour
ITINERARY – DAY 1 (FRIDAY )
- 7.30 PM Self introduction, group musical camp fire,
- 9.00 PM Dinner ( Veg/Non veg).
ITINERARY – DAY 2 (SATURDAY)
- 7 am Cycling starting
- 9.15 am breakfast
- 1.00 pm Lunch
- 3.30 Tea time
- 5 30 reach resort
- 6 pm to 730 pm Normal spa
- 8 30 pm Dinner followed by campfire till you retire to bed.
ITINERARY – DAY 3 (SUNDAY)
- Morning coffee/Tea
- 8.30 Break fast.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All meals (buffet only): Bed tea/coffee, Breakfast, Lunch, evening tea-snacks & Dinner.
- Two children below 5 years sharing with parents – complementary including meal plan.
- Cycling minimum 40km (most of the time in village & forest area)
- Assisting vehicles with all support.
- Transportation for non cycling members.
- General body massage for members.
- Visiting Lord siva temple, tribal settlement, villages)
- Usage of indoor & outdoor games facilities– at the resort.
- All taxes are included in the below rates.
- Check in after 2pm & Check out 11am.
- The minimum number of people for the tour is 8
- Places and time mentioned may change depending on the season and permissions.
- Food preferences (if any) must be informed at least 2 days prior to the start of the tour.
- Consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicating products is strictly prohibited during the trip.